Thursday, November 11, 2010

We're Going to ROCK WHITE ROCK! Women's Running Dallas Texas

Finally settled in Texas!!!! First impressions of this great state are fantastic! I love where we live, not to mention the endless back country this state has to offer a seasoned outdoor, take it anyway it comes , runner. Life is SO fast paced with a move, a two year old, new jobs, new home, but I can't forget the passion and urgency to take time run. My husband and I have transitioned SO many times and we have finally found our settling place… an added bonus is of course being close to my running partner in crime, plus I always find a way to inspire women to get out there and get going! You CAN do this… You can go further than you did yesterday or last weekend. Be empowered to take on the roads one stride at a time. As my husband says it helps to "run the crazy " out of me:) I am very excited to announce that I have found a new "student" Lezlie, to help coach right in my very neighborhood… We will be making her and our first debut at the White Rock Half Marathon on December 5th. We will be teaming up with the other Amanda for this exciting event. Even better we will be running kid free… Yes Moms we said it… kid and jogger free. Please take time to enjoy the spirit by yourself sometimes, you know you deserve it. Please take a "water break" at our sight as we continue to post our "Road to White Rock" as it's only a month away!

A big thank you to Texas and all it's wonderful people for making this our new running home…

Yours in Running,

Amanda P

No comments:

Post a Comment